Hey people- It's been awhile. I've been busy. I wanted to fill you in a bit on what's been keeping me off the grid here. TR!CKSTER 2 is almost upon us. This thing is an incredibly crazy endeavor. It's run out-of-pocket by me, Ted Mathot, and Anita Coulter. That's why we're using indiegogo to help offset the headaches. If you can pitch in a bit, please try. We want TR!CKSTER to continue to succeed and breathe life into the creator-owned, DIY world of storytelling. DONATE HERE Now, at TR!CKSTER this year I'll personally be doing a few different things: I'll be moderating the SYMPOSIA , which are ticketed workshops on writing method and art demos by today's top storytellers. Grab a ticket at that link...there's limited seating and these are INCREDIBLE chances to learn how working storytellers do their thing first-hand. I'll also be producing what might be my last commission-style work in awhile. I'll be doing these commissions daily from...
These high quality HJ Hall Official Military Army Commando grade socks provide high levels of comfort to walkers, hikers and ramblers. Cushioned Foot, Toe & Heel Comfort and Performance Practical Protection Choice of size for Perfect Fit. Made from 60% Wool 40% Polymide. These Super High Quality socks from HJ Hall come with a 6 Month Guarantee! Buy Men's HJ Hall "Commando" HJ3000 All Action Military Army Walking Hiking Rambling Socks 1 Pair Pack (Olive UK 11-13) at amazon
Comments
Post a Comment